Categories

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

All-Time Best Rap Lines

A communal effort to gather the best rap lines in the history of the genre. A continuous work in progress. Please add any submissions in the comments.


Ethan:
"Bitch you wasn't wit me shootin' in the gym!" - Drake/Rick Ross, "Stay Schemin'"

"Plus I got a Trojan in my pocket, Matt Leinart" - Cyhi da Prynce, "So Appalled"

Connor:
"Windows tinted on my ride when I drive in it, so when I rob a bank, hop out and just dive in it, so I'll be disguised in it, and if anybody i-denti-fies the guy in it I'll hide for five minutes, come back, shoot the eye witness, fire at the private eye hired to pry in my business" - Eminem, "Criminal"

"Because we hardly know ourselves if we know nobody else, and only in our loneliness can home become a hell" - Blue Scholars, "Sagaba"

No comments:

Post a Comment